Cut Your Competition Down to Size Starting October 1st
Few possess your talents. Even fewer are bold enough to compete.
But if you have the guts to bet on your talent, you can join the very small circle of Wahl Barber Battle champions.
This year's challenge:
If you somehow manage to impress our judges – no small feat – an honorary position on the Wahl Education & Artistic Team (W.E.A.T.) will be waiting for you.
Blade-to-Blade Combat resumes October 1st
HERE’S A PROVEN BATTLE PLAN FOR VICTORY
Follow these pointers for a winning edge:
- Become a WAHL Ambassador if you aren’t already. It’s a free way to up your game (and mandatory to enter).
- Read the Official Rules. (We want your videos to be eligible.)
- Watch the Top Entrants from 2019's battle in action.
- Start searching for your models.
Yes, mannequin heads are allowed this year to promote healthy competition.
Please be aware of and comply with CDC, state, and local guidelines and safety practices regarding masks, cleaning procedures, customer contact, social distancing, and other measures designed to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Read the Official Rules. Yes, they’re that important.
- Hire a videographer if needed. Think about lighting and set a production schedule.
- Take Your Time: Every battler has three full months to enter this year. Make those extra days count.
sharpen your skills… and cuts
The 2020 Wahl Barber Battle begins October 1ST
WATCH WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE
Think you can do better? Now’s your chance to prove it.
Grand Prize: Andy Rosario
2nd place: Cory Hull
3rd place: Josh Pereira